"A poorly designed website is akin to a rude, unhelpful customer service rep." This can result in lowered trust from the user, leaving them dissatisfied and more likely to click off. Given the opportunity, our focus when working on the WanderSafe website will be to improve the overall design, layout and usability in order to increase click-through rates, decrease drop off rates, increase time on site and most importantly, conversions.
Currently WanderSafe's site would greatly benefit from a successful re-design, from improving the streamlining the layout, to adding compelling imagery and well placed call to action's; our first and foremost focus will be on offering a level of quality central to that of highly converting, data-oriented web pages. With this in mind, we will create website design concepts and migrate existing content to a new website with the following features:
- Inviting call-to-action buttons that direct visitors and users to appropriate sections.
- Easy to use and completely responsive on all devices to increase user experience, thus bringing down drop off rates and increasing conversion rates.
- Highly compelling imagery so as to represent the positive experience of using your businesses products.
- Typography, brand colors, illustrations, product shots and layout all used to present a professional, well built website. This will work towards building trust with the user and can be complimented with testimonials and links to articles from reputable sources.
- Design tailor-made for the target audience to improve usability, thus increasing all measurable data points (time on site, click through rates etc.).
- Easily locatable content, users can browse with ease free from confusingly placed elements and sections.
- Well written code, especially important when preventing bugs and inconsistencies across devices.
- Compressed imagery and various elements to greatly decrease load times.
- Website compatible with all current major and lesser known browsers.
How we will get there
- Agile development and design process, with research and cross-team reviewing and discussion sessions to stay on path with the project mission at the forefront.
- Market research to explore various ways of displaying content, imagery & illustrations styles as well as competitor analysis to help us build a website far ahead of the curve.
- User personas created and deeply understood to ensure that each individual choice has meaning and purpose behind it, nothing will be left up to chance.
- Live url used throughout process to instantly view and track the changes being made, this is especially useful in the early stages when adjustments are all too frequent.
- Data analysis preceding website deployment to help us continuously improve your website. This will extend beyond the specified project time-frame, allowing us to ensure that the service we offer you is profitable in the short and long term.
The WanderSafe website will be designed and developed, with all site pages fully updated, including current and future pages needing to be built:
- Press + Media
- Press Room
Measuring success using through data analysis
Your website is an excellent tool, and it should be considered another member of your sales and marketing team. (One that works 24/7!) Your website is more than a cool branding exercise. It is a companion to your prospects at every stage of their buyer’s journey. We will measure the success of our improvements to the site using various tools, this includes a heavily customized version of Google Analytics for reporting, Hotjar for heatmaps and A/B testing. We will focus our attention on the following parameters, making changes according to what we discover:
- Landing page conversion rates
- % visitors moved to customers
- % of people returning to the site
- # of current customers subscribing
- % of users clicking on CTAs