Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume in English. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve websites.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work to exceed the expectations of our clients, constantly pushing the boundaries and exploring new opportunities.
- Web development experience with a portfolio contrasting your high degree of understanding.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Java-scripting frameworks such as Backbone, Angular, React or Ember)
- Experience developing accessible websites for large audiences.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and frameworks as needed.