Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume in English. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what browsers, software and apps can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
- 8 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.