Operations management is the global team that makes sure Rhino Design's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity and overall efficiency.
- Prepare strategic updates for various levels within the organization regarding service objectives, progress to date and key challenges.
- Work with business development to improve key service structures to increase productivity and overall efficiency.
- Manage ad-hoc strategic analyses and other topics.
- 4 years experience working as an operations manager within a relevant industry.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, overcome complex challenges and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to craft precise and compelling stories in both presentation and memo formats.
- Effective project management, leadership and influencing skills.