As a Strategic Business Development Manager, you will develop strategies and drive business development activities to establish and build Rhino Design's business. You will identify, incubate, and develop new opportunities to partner with our clients in the area of software development, web development, marketing and advertising. You bring deep industry and technical expertise, strategic perspective, strong business development skills, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess superior analytical skills regarding technical and financial issues and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Work with cross-functional teams by creating and leading or supporting high priority services.
- Structure and negotiate agreements with clients and partners.
- Develop and maintain business strategies by researching and analyzing product, customer and market needs and then partnering with leadership and leads to identify and develop client centric initiatives that will create a large impact.
- Work with senior leadership and decision-makers to explore, frame, and operationalize partnership strategies for our services.
- Experience in business development, service management, or related endeavor.
- Ability to quickly adapt and discover new opportunities.
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree.
- Deep industry experience and understanding of key processes and service functions.
- Experienced in finding new business opportunities, analyzing and creating improved business structures with a proven track record of increasing ROI.