Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume in English. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
In this role, you'll drive art direction and consistency across these touch points, ensuring that we deliver an excellent end result across the entire brand, working in close collaboration with design leads for a variety of individual brands.
- Contribute to the development of brands.
- Think holistically about the brand across multiple surfaces and platforms.
- Communicate between UI/UX and Visual Design teams to ensure consistent visual design language.
- Work closely to improve our personal brand.
- Mentor other designers and lead art direction across the company.
- Branding experience with a focus on creating visual languages.
- Prior experience working in an agency or on-site at a client's premise.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating visual design and art direction skills and principles.
- Cross company experience, designing for various brands from small to large.
- Proficient with InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Demonstrated system and framework-level thinking.
- Effective creative and visual skills, with the ability to explain your thinking.
- Team player with a collaborative outlook.