- Manage outsourced operational activity, including Service Level Agreements, performed by third-party vendors.
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled.
- Provide financial results and analysis to management. Ensure tax and local entity compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in public accounting or in a high-tech organization.
- Experience with process improvement and proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and lead and drive complex initiatives.